- Germany includes 16 constituent states and covers an area of 357,021 square consisting of 349,223 km2 (134,836 sq mi) of land and 7,798 km2 (3,011)
- Its capital and largest city is Berlin.
- Germany is the most populous member state in the European Union. After the United States, it is second most popular migration destination in
- Germany's climate is temperate and marine, with cold, cloudy, wet and in the south occasional warm föhn wind.
- Most of the Germany has a temperate seasonal climate dominated by humid westerly country is situated in between the oceanic Western European and the continental Eastern European climate.
- The east has a more continental climate: winters can be very cold and summers very warm, and longer dry periods can occur. Central and southern Germany are transition regions which vary from moderately oceanic to continental.
- Responsibility for educational supervision in Germany is primarily organized within theindividual federal
- Most of the German universities are public institutions, and students have traditionally fee payment.
- The general requirement for university is the Abitur, a qualification normally based on assessment during the last few years at school and final examinations.
- Although the dual education system that combines practical and theoretical educations does not academic degrees.
Distance from Cochin international airport to Germany is 7,458 km. Time taken from Cochin airport to Frankfurt international airport in Germany is 12 hrs 45 min.
- There are 409 higher education institutions across the country with more than 14,500 Bachelor and Master degree programmes.
- 11 out of the 16 states in Germany have no tuition fees at all, while some states require a maximum of only 500€ per year.
- The cost of living, on average, is around 700-800€ including rent, food, transport, health insurance, telephone/internet, study materials and leisure activities.
- Many universities offer international courses in English language as well. So knowing German to study in Germany is not mandatory. Foreign students are allowed to stay for a year after graduation, in the event of looking for a job. Germany offer long-term work opportunities for successful students.
- Academic standards at German universities are top-notch; not only are the renowned technical institutes, such as TU Darmstadt, RWTH Aachen, and others, ranked as some of the best in the world, but the study courses offered in a variety of other disciplines such as: medicine, law, social sciences, arts etc., are highly acclaimed internationally.
- The three preeminent funding sources for research projects at German universities are: German Government, the industrial sector, and the European Union; having this giant pool of funding to draw from, researchers from a wide variety of disciplines.
The main intake offered by all Universities is September, Deadlines: from 15th Feb till 31st May. Few universities offer in March, Deadlines: from 15th Nov till Jan Last.
ENTRY REQUIREMENT ELIGIBILITY
13years of Education is mandatory (12 + 1year from University) If not then students can go via 1year Foundation Course Or 10 year Education + 3 year Diploma Ielts - 6.0 overall or Toefl - 80 points (IBT)
15 & 16 year Education with 75% or 2.75 GPA. Ielts - 6.5 overall or TOEFL - 85points (IBT)
15 & 16 years of Education with Relevant Subjects Ielts - 6.5 or TOEFL - 85points (IBT) Work Experience 2 - 3 year at managerial level GMAT - 550 GMAT - 550 (exceptionally required)
ENTRY REQUIREMENT FOR TU9 UNIVERSITY
15 & 16 year Education with 75% or 2.75 GPA.
Ielts - 6.5 overall or Toefl - 85points (IBT)
German language upto 200hrs
GRE - 1300
NOTE: All academic documents, IELTS-TOEFL & GRE-GMAT & passport-front & back should be Notary Attested. LOR's should be in sealed Envelope
- 10th onwards all mark sheets, transcripts, consolidated mark sheet, provisional & Degree
- English proficiency test Score card- IELTS or TOEFL Statement of purpose
- Two Letter of Recommendations (one from university & one from employer-if available)
- Updated CV with Education years & marks Extra curricular certificates & language certification (German, French etc) if available GMAT & GRE Score cards
- Passport copy
- Ten passport size photograph
PROCESS OF VISA APPLICATION IN GERMANY
- Before applying for visa, ensure that you are clear on your purpose of visit.
- Complete your visa application form and affix your photograph.
- Photos must be in accordance with mandatory specifications.
- Submit your application at the Dubai Visa Application Center along with the applicable fees in cash.
- Once the visa is approved the PNR will be updated and visa copy can be collected from the application center.
A business visa offers a number of advantages including a temporary visa of up to 4 years and the applicant’s..
An germany Spouse Visa is granted as a temporary visa initially. After two years, the relationship …
Student, Visitor, Visa, Australia– 1.75% – 2.5%. Study, Work, Visit, Immigration, Consultant– 1% – 1.75%
The land of unprecedented beauty, big adventure and even bigger horizons welcomes ..