Work and Study in Portugal
It is quite possible to find a nice job in Portugal. In case you search for a job in Portugal, you need to make yourself prepared by conducting research on the job market prior to setting some expectations for yourself.
- The minimum wage in Portugal is around 530 Euros per month.
- The tourism industry has many part-time and seasonal jobs.
- The call center has also prospered to a great extent.
- Employees in Portugal work for at least forty hours per week.
- The full time employees get an annual leave of twenty-two days.
- Employment contracts in Portugal is same as that of European nations with part time, fixed term and work contracts as the usual ways of employment.
- If one is a non-European citizen, the you have to get a visa to work in Portugal.
- Specialist jobs are being created in Portugal.
- There are several multinational companies in Portugal where there are employment prospects. Some of the multinational companies are Nokia, Samsung and Nestle.
Your decision to work and study in Portugal brings some association to the nation and a part of a geographic space and culture. You may contact us to know more about the prospect of work and study in Portugal.
Study in Portugal
- Portugal is a home to many reputed polytechnics.
- The universities have a nice focus on academic research.
- The polytechnics are more focused in preparing the students for a particular career path.
- There are some subjects offered in universities or polytechnics.
- The polytechnics and universities provide degrees in management, engineering and humanities subjects.
- The universities in Portugal offer three levels of degree like bachelor's degree, master's degree and doctorate level degree.
- The University of Lisbon has got forty-seven thousand students in eighteen faculties.
- There is the University of Coimbra has got a great number of international students.
- Portugal has got awesome universities with great reputation and an excellent track record.
Portugal give a warm welcome to the students and visitors from all around the world. When you study in Portugal, there are several opportunities for you to get access to.